The Epilepsy Association [ACT] Inc is a not-for-profit, self-help community service organisation providing services for people with epilepsy, their families and the community. More information about us...
Experienced staff can assist you with issues, such as:
- current policy on driving
- workplace discrimination
- lifestyle strategies
- support for parents and carers
This is a free community service - your rights to privacy and confidentiality are understood and respected.
- Childrens Books
- Epilepsy and the Workplace: A guide for workers and employers
- Predictors of health related quality of life for young people with epilepsy by Allison Clarke and Christine Critchley
- Parliamentary Friends of Epilepsy Report into the Impact of Epilepsy in Australia